Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Lymphatic Drainage Massage relieves swelling that occurs when medical treatment or illness blocks your Lymphatic System, a network of tissues, vessels and organs that work together to move lymph back into your bloodstream. If this system is compromised by surgery or illness for example, lymphatic fluid builds up and becomes stagnant.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a light and gentle therapy in which the skin is moved in the direction of lymph flow and thus helping to reduce excess fluid.
Conditions treated with Lymphatic Drainage Massage include:
- Illness & infections including recurring colds/flu, chest infections, migraines, sinus issues, hay fever and more
- Pre & post operative including orthopaedic surgery, cosmetic surgery etc
- Fluid retention including puffy ankles, bloating, swollen legs
- Stress, anxiety and tension
- Beauty treatments – including improvement to the appearance of the skin, reducing puffiness, helping to rejuvenate collagen fibres and more